So just a quick overview of whats been going on! We went and stayed with a lovely family in Polokwane a few weekends ago that we met through the Scouts program. They tooks us for a wonderful adventure weekend outside polokwane. We went abseiling (rappelling) off of a bridge and hiking down into a bunch of caves. Then we drove to the top of the mountain and had a braii (barbeque) over the fire with delicious steak and pork and lamb! It was a wonderful weekend filled with lots of fun!
I have been running like crazy lately! 45-60 min 4 days a week. however... I did something to my hip and am now in Pretoria for some physical therapy. I was here last week for my first visit as well. Its not a big deal but its been keeping me from running so I'm looking forward to getting back to my routine. I got a gps watch so I will finally be able to track my distance and pace. Hopefully I'll get back to running next week. Thinking about upping my committment for the KLM race to do the half marathon (21KM) since running 10K now is already pretty easy for me. Hope all are doing well at home! I'll try to update you guys again about my hip and all the fun stuff we're doing! |
Great pics and fun adventures! Wow polished sidewalks are pretty up town!
ReplyDeleteWhat a different life! I'm so impressed by the beauty there. Keep up the good work ... and play.
ReplyDelete